Test Present Simple and Present Continuous
- What (Sarah,do)_________________________? She (be)____________a singer.
- Look ! Tom (wear) ____________________ the same shoes as me.
- What language (you , speak)______________________?It (sound)_________like Belgian.
- I ( believe)____________________ that taxes (be)____________ too high.
- You (not, know)____________ your friend Smith. You (never meet)________________him.
- (you, always, lock)____________the door when he leaves?
- She rarely (take) _____________an umbrella, but she(carry)__________one now because it is raining.
8.Buses usually (run)____________along this street, but today they( not run)___________because it is under repair.
- I ( not understand) _______what you(mean)_________________
10.We ( dislike)__________________playing tennis but we (adore) _____________swimming.
- Jim ( look) ________________for his glasses and he ( not,can) _____________find them anywhere.
- This tea ( taste) ______________like dishwater.
- They (have)_________________dinner with The Smiths on Sunday.
- What (you generally do) _____________for living?
- ( you enjoy) ____________________your English class?
- Mr. Jones always (sell) _______only newspaper, but this week he (sell) _________Magazines as well.
- Dang (pass) __________the post office on this way to work every day.
- Water (freeze) ____________________at 0 C and (boil) ____________at 100 C.
- They (want)__________________to stay here another week.
20 . (they ,not, work) _________________in this room at the moment ?
- The bus (leave) ______________Heathrow at 8 a.m. and (arrive) ___________at seven hours later.
- I (not, know) ___________who these socks ( belong to ) _________but they very bad smell.
- Tom always (phone) ______________me every Saturdays evening. He never (forget)___________.
- Jane (need) _____________to have her hair cut.
- My teacher (own) ___________________five cars and a bike